Monday, September 16, 2013

Gratitude

Greetings w/ a ☺
          I wanted to extend my gratitude for all of the awesome birthday wishes!! It took days for me to recuperate from all of the activities that I so thoroughly enjoyed! It's taken even longer to complete my personal research on gratitude.
         Every year when that time comes around, I begin to do an analysis and evaluate my failures and accomplishments and where I would like to be. This year was amazingly different because there was only trial after trial and tribulation with no pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Is this the way that I should surmise an entire year of my life? Should I allow the bad in life to dominate the absolute good in life? Easy answer..absolutely not! In fact, we should ALL rejoice and celebrate ALL the good in life.
       Often, the challenges of living takes such a toll on the psyche, we simply plan for the worse. Then, wonder WHY terrible things happen. There are many tragedies in life, but they are not to be absorbed into our thought process creating doubt and uncertainty.
       Anticipate the blessings and do not invite the problems. Learn to ACCEPT the GOOD! In fact, EXPECT GOOD things to occur! If you are breathing on your own and able to read this blog, you are blessed!
DAILY AFFIRMATION: Something GOOD is going to happen to me today! God has GREAT plans for my life. ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment